As an Assistant Manager at FPM, you have a key role in supporting Managers, Directors and Partners in the delivery of awesome client service!
You will have technical knowledge and an ability to use this to deliver client assignments from planning to completion. Demonstrating key people management skills including delegation, motivation and support. You will also build strong professional relationships, and using your own business network, you will support the growth initiatives of the firm.
You will be at the top end of business, where you’re recognised for the impact you make and your ability to network and build lasting relationships. It makes life here exciting, fast-paced – and incredibly rewarding.
- Key role in supporting the management and development of a portfolio of clients as well as providing assistance and support to others within the firm;
- Displaying effective communication with clients and colleagues;
- Help ensure that both the firm’s quality control procedures and professional standards are met;
- Providing an efficient and pro-active service to clients;
- Participating in tenders/proposals for new work as required.
- Developing work from existing clients and participate in wider marketing and business development activities for the development of the Skill Group and the wider development of the firm;
- Paying attention to self-development and continuing professional education;
- Consulting with colleagues and Partners on technical and risk matters; and
- To support and work as a team player, whilst being able to work on own initiative.
Experience and skill set required for the role:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) or equivalent experience
- Experience of supporting the management and development of a client portfolio
- Experience of coaching and mentoring colleagues
Professional Qualifications and Education
- A professional accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA or equivalent, newly qualified or part qualified considered
- Great social skills and confidence with clients
- A knack for overcoming challenges to maintain strong business relations
- Attention to detail, be nifty with numbers, and have a knack for following processes within legislative guidelines
- A desire to stretch yourself and an insatiable hunger to succeed
- Integrity and authenticity
What’s in it for you…
- Tailored development programme
- Competitive salaries
- Mentored by senior team members
- Industry leading employee appreciation package
- Charity volunteering opportunities to make a difference to the community
- Local & Global Secondment Opportunities
- Four-day week or half day Fridays!
- Dress for the day dress code
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
How to apply
An excellent package is available for the right person who demonstrates ambition, drive and enthusiasm.
Interested candidates should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday 27th June 2023.