About the role…
As a member of the Digital Advisory & Accounts Team, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution and be involved in:
- Supporting new and existing clients on their digital accounting journey;
- Improving and developing processes within the Digital Advisory Team; and
- Delivering monthly management accounts and VAT returns;
What you need…
Our teams are energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients.
Is it essential that you are ATI qualified (or equivalent) and have worked within a practice for a minimum of 2 years.
Previous management experience is preferred along with experience in using Xero Cloud accounting software.
About us and what’s in it for you…
We’ll pop you on a development programme that will see your career advance and go from strength to strength.
Our staff know that we value them as our No.1 assets so we offer:
- Competitive salaries;
- Tailored development programme;
- Industry leading employee appreciation package;
- Charity volunteering opportunities to make a difference to the community; and
- Local & Global secondment opportunities.
We also offer in-house break-out areas, an action-packed social calendar and Health & Wellbeing activities… because although we work hard, we play hard too!
No wonder we came 27th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019!
If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV