Join us on Thursday 28th January at 2pm for a Webinar for the Construction Sector, where we will be looking at the BIG ISSUES you won’t find in the text books on how to:
Protect Your Assets & Mitigate Your Risk
CEF, in association with FPM, bring you a webinar developed in light of the current state of the nation.
This webinar will provide an open and frank look at the risks facing the Construction Sector and aims to provide guidance on how to protect your assets and mitigate your risk, post Brexit and in the face of Covid-19.
Incase you missed it, you can now catch up on demand.
Key Event Takeaways:
- EU-UK Trade & Cooperation Agreement – When preferential tariffs do not apply to moving goods from GB to NI/EU
- Implications for NI residents who are Directors of Irish Companies
- Labour Considerations
- The introduction of reverse charge VAT: What this means and the practical implications for the Construction Sector
- Post-Brexit VAT & the VAT treatment of different types of construction contracts
- Holding Companies – Should you have one?
- Tax Changes from April 2021 Impacting Workers/ Subcontractors
- Impacted by Covid-19? What are my options?
- The Crown Preference Reinstatement – The impact on my business?
- Employee Redundancies – Who bears the cost?